I’ve always scribbled stuff ever since childhood, but the earliest safe-kept record of my writing was dated November 2, 2009. It was a diary entry about my confused feelings for someone (yep, too cheesy), and it was the start of my love for written expression. Through my diary writing, I started to hear and hone my own voice. Access my blog now.
- 7 Things Single People Should Focus on First (Thought Catalog)
- An Open Letter to the Genuine Bisexual Men (Thought Catalog)
- 10 Pointers on How to Survive in the Real World
- The Working Folder — An Easy Way to Organize Your Work Files
- Let’s Try Bobo-shaming Instead
- In Defense of the Passive Voice
- You Should Be a Student Leaders and Here’s Why